INITIAL PAPER SUBMISSION
The scope of IEEE EUROCON 2023 includes a widespread set of topics falling into the following areas: Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Antennas and Propagation, Biometrics, Computer, Computational Intelligence, Control Systems, Dielectric and Electrical Insulation, Electron Devices, Engineering in Medicine and Biology, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Industry Applications, Industrial Electronics, Instrumentation and Measurement, Information Theory, Magnetics, Microwave Theory and Techniques, Nuclear and Plasma Sciences, Power Electronics, Power & Energy, Photonics, Reliability, Robotics and Automation, Sensors, Signal Processing, System Man and Cybernetics, Solid State Circuits, Superconductivity, Systems Engineering, Technology and Engineering Management, and Vehicular Technology & Communications.
Prospective Authors of papers are invited to submit a paper (typically 4-6 pages in standard IEEE two-column format) via EDAS by suggesting the related Track and Technical Session. The paper should contain a complete description of the proposed contribution along with results, suitably framed in the related state of the art. Each paper will be reviewed in terms of relevance with respect to the scope of the event, originality and quality of the technical content, overall organization and writing style.
The IEEE Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required.
*It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first and last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status.
When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button.
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submit your paper HERE
Login to EDAS and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says “Review Manuscript“, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Extended Abstract on the next page.